We had our first misunderstanding/almost fight thing tonight. I said something slightly stupid at dinner tonight and he pretended to be mad, turned away from me in my seat and ignored me when I put my arms around him to try to get him to turn back towards me. I had said to our friend Ben "if I liked you romantically, your kind of personality is a personality that I could marry"... I am just really awkward. I have horrible social skills. I dont think before I say things.
Well, anyway, he got up from the table and came back, but when he came back, he sat across from me, pretty far away, next to Ben. He wouldn't look at me. I texted him that I was sorry from across the table. He said he wasnt mad in his text, but then he just left the table completely when I said "did you want to study tonight in the SC till 9pm?", cus that is what we had planned to do earlier. After a minute or so I left too because I realized he wasn't coming back.
He had said he was kidding, and I kind of knew he was, but he was carrying it on way too long, he wouldn't give it up, I felt horrible. I just wanted him to stop it and look at me and talk to me, so I went to the SC after I picked up my books form my room and found him. I had text him a pictre of me with a sad face, but when I asked him in the SC if he had gotten it, he said no and thathe wouldn't look at it on my phone, he would wait for it to come on his phone. I still felt horrible.
I forget how, but eventually I finally said something about me being really sorry and started to cry and he was like "I was kidding, I thought you knew that, I thought it was funny, I'm sorry." Sso I cried some more, but by the time we finally started talking and I felt a lil better, he had to go becausehe had promised his friends he would go the movie and it was time to leave for the movie (when we started dating, we made a deal that we would make sure to hang out with other people one night during the weekend, friday or saturday).
I just talked to him, he just got out of the movie. I told him I got really upset tonight because I didn't realize that I liked him so much until tonight when he reacted that way. I mentioned me crying because I was so upset and he said that he agreed that he didn't know he liked me so much either and that he couldn't look at me when I was crying against his chest because it would have made him cry too.
No comments:
Post a Comment